Check this out:
Here are the 3 keywords:
MUST: "something that you must do or must HAVE."
CD: "a small circular piece of hard plastic on which high quality recorded sound or large quantities of information can be stored."
RECOMMENDATION: "official advice given to someone, especially about what to do."
The K&D Sessions
KRUDER & DORFMEISTER
1. RONI SIZE - "Heroes (Kruders Long Loose Bossa)"
2. ALEX REECE - "Jazz Master (K&D Session)"
3. COUNT BASIC - "Speechless (Drum'n'Bass)"
4. ROCKER'S HIFI - "Going Under (K&D Session)"
5. BOMB THE BASS - "Bug Powder Dust (K&D Session)"
6. APHRODELICS - "Rollin Da Chrome (Wild Motherfucker Dub)"
7. DEPECHE MODE - "Useless (K&D Session)"
8. COUNT BASIC - "Gotta Jazz"
9. RAINER TRÜBY TRIO - "Donaueschingen (Peter Kruder's Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftskapitänskajütenremix)"
10. LAMB - "Trans Fatty Acid (K&D Session)"
11. DAVID HOLMES - "Gone (K&D Session)"
12. SOFA SURFERS - "Sofa Rockers (Richard Dorfmeister Remix)"
13. MAMA OLIVER - "Eastwest (Stoned Together)"
14. BOMB THE BASS - "Bug Powder Dust (Dub)"
15. KRUDER & DORFMEISTER - "Boogie Woogie"
16. SIN - "Where Shall I Turn (K&D Session)"
17. BONE THUGS 'N HARMONY - "1st Of The Month (K&D Session)"
18. KRUDER & DORFMEISTER - "Lexicon"
19. KNOWTORYOUS - "Bombercladd Joint (K&D Session)"
20. ROCKER'S HIFI - "Going Under (Love And Insanity Dub)"
21. STRANGE CARGO - "Million Town (K&D Session)"
RELEASE DATE: December 15, 1998
LABEL: Studio !K7
Viennese trippers Peter Kruder and Richard Dorfmeister have been
prolific remixers throughout their career and The
collects most of their more remarkable reworkings. The tracks fit into a
variety of styles including dub and dropping big beats, jazzy trip-hop,
ambient with bleeps and tweeks and acid jazz to create a lush,
sophisticated sound. The two-cd set is the perfect backdrop at the end
of a hectic urban day of survival, music to chill to, as well as an
effective primer for those who are new to electronica and downtempo or
those who simply want to explore new flavors. Totally hypnotic,
mystifying and overall superb in production, this album is a classic in
every since of the word, a real masterwork, full of emotion and
technical wizardry, a footprint in the development of electronica that
is walking with sure steps.